Have your carpets got stubborn stains that you can’t remove?
To have clean carpets in your home creates happiness and comfort for everyone.
When you have carpets in your home, there’s a good chance of them becoming stained, especially if you have children or pets.
If you find that no matter how much you vacuum, your carpet still does not look like it used to, it may be time for a deep clean.
Blitz Carpet Cleaning’s professional, high-quality service has allowed to become the carpet and upholstery cleaner of choice for many local residents and businesses.
We use the industry’s most advanced truck-mounted carpet cleaning system, which will remove ground-in soil and revive your carpet’s appearance.
Our services include: disinfecting, color brightening, grooming, pre-spraying, pre-spotting, and hydro jet steam cleaning. We’ll do your hallway at no additional charge.
We’ll also vacuum thoroughly before deep cleaning the carpet.
Blitz Carpet Cleaning’s specialized cleaning methods we use are:
- Hot Water Extraction: This deep cleaning method works for all carpet types. Most carpet manufacturers recommend this method for their carpets.
- Steam Cleaning: A deep cleaning method for all carpet types. This method is almost identical to hot water extraction, but uses water that’s hot enough to turn into steam.
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive, minimum moisture carpet cleaning method for short piled carpets.
- Precondition and Rinse: This pre-treatment method helps restore deeply soiled areas. This treatment is used prior to a comprehensive deep cleaning.
- Dry Cleaning: A carpet cleaning method that is used when color-fastness is an issue.
Even if your carpets don’t have obvious stains, regular cleaning using the hot water extraction method can significantly increase the lifespan of your carpets. That’s because the dirt you can see is only part of the picture. There’s more dirt below the surface, down near the base; and when people walk on the carpet, this dirt rubs against the carpet fibers, causing damage.
If you have a warranty on your carpet, most carpet warranties require that carpets be professionally cleaned (using the extraction method) every 12-18 months.
Having your carpets professionally cleaned also protects indoor air quality and removes air-borne pollutants, allergens, dust mites and bacteria that have become trapped in the carpet over time.
Prompt removal of spots and stains helps keep carpeting from being damaged, and also helps the carpets stay cleaner because spots attract more dirt to accumulate.
We begin our carpet cleaning service with a complete analysis of your carpet, noting any heavily-soiled or high-traffic areas. Then we use our highly-effective hot-water extraction method to remove ground-in dirt and debris, unless a different method is required.
We can get your carpets cleaned quickly, efficiently and in the most cost effective manner. Advantages of using our company include:
Request a Service
Residential Carpet Cleaning
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Upholstery Cleaning | Chair, Sofa & Mattress Cleaning
Specialty Floor & LVP Cleaning
Commercial Floor Cleaning
Pet Stain & Odor Removal
Advantages of using Blitz Carpet Cleaning include:
- Consistent, quality carpet care experiences with guaranteed customer satisfaction
- Responsive and reputable carpet cleaning service
- Highly-trained technicians who are professionally screened
- We move most furniture to reach tough-to-clean areas
- We carefully inspect the work we’ve done
- Our carpet cleaning service is quick, convenient and hassle-free
Etiam pharetra diam magna, id fermentum magna pellentesque porttitor.
Donec libero quam, faucibus et risus non, iaculis convallis justo.